Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23512 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,872 (Mex$ 16,466) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)