Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23371 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,526 (Mex$ 10,810) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)