Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.186 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,100 (NZ$1,915) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)