Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.121 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,988 (NZ$1,598) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)