Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.808 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,520 (NZ$1,966) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)