Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.086 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,945 (NZ$1,278) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)