Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.191 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,098 (NZ$1,911) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)