Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.316 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,196 (C$1,265) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)