Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.368 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,692 (C$1,393) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)