Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 291% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,767 (元15,106) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (27 minutes ago)