Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 260% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM12,588 (元19,724) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)