Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 278% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM13,978 (元22,276) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)