Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,532 (元7,041) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)