Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,509 (元7,289) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)