Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00442 MYR / KPW *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,350 (1,209,613 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)