Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00489 MYR / KPW *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,329 (1,090,574 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)