Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00474 MYR / KPW *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,942 (1,253,312 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)