Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00492 MYR / KPW *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,351 (1,086,982 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (33 minutes ago)