Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,386 (Bs 47,477,212) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)