Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MYR / VEF *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,112 (Bs 13,540,549) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)