Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14549 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,898 ($U33,663) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)