Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00690 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,559 (CH$515,628) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)