Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,838 (CH$737,777) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)