Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,782 (S/. 2,856) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)