Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 MYR / PEN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,750 (S/. 2,873) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)