Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 533%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,050 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05882 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,808 (₨64,744) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)