Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,248 (6,678 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (26 minutes ago)