Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,003 (6,360 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (37 minutes ago)