Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23830 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,586 (Mex$ 15,050) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)