Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08904 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,205 (Php35,992) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)