Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08865 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,202 (Php36,120) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (31 minutes ago)