Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08344 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,478 (Php41,684) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)