Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,137 (CH$630,970) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)