Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00679 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,829 (CH$564,336) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)