Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,717 (CH$555,260) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (43 minutes ago)