Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 MYR / CLP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,870 (CH$427,323) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)