Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22003 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,597 (Mex$ 16,347) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)