Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21451 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,497 (Mex$ 16,303) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)