Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20915 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,805 (Mex$ 18,193) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)