Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21350 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,594 (Mex$ 16,833) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)