Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22596 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,851 (Mex$ 17,041) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)