Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22255 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,361 (Mex$ 15,102) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)