Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20692 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,434 (Mex$ 11,765) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (30 minutes ago)