Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06669 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,937 (₨44,039) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)