Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06057 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,745 (₨45,317) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)