Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,007 ($1,185) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 65 som (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)