Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.443 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,609 ($812) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)