Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.290 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,635 ($1,080) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)