Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.284 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,792 ($1,352) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)