Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.421 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,065 ($919) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)