Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.797 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,536 (€737) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 2 hours ago)