Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,700 (€782) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (34 minutes ago)