Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33245 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,896 (R 8,710) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)