Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32917 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,274 (R 12,983) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)