Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.736 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,145 (€875) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (36 minutes ago)