Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.778 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,161 (€871) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)