Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.663 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,027 (€864) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)