Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,243 (€876) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)