Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.828 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,277 (€886) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)