Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.801 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,300 (€896) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)