Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.310 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,762 (R$ 2,108) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (31 minutes ago)