Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,726 (R$ 2,791) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)