Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04325 MYR / CVE
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,679 (85,079 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)