Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04549 MYR / CVE
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,308 (94,706 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)