Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04324 MYR / CVE
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,887 (89,887 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (23 minutes ago)