Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,102 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19366 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,563 (23,561 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)