Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,897 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17569 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,579 (20,370 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)