Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,916 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17421 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,558 (20,425 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)