Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17741 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,876 (16,209 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)