Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16743 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,499 (20,901 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)