Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,836 (3,397 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)