Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,601 (3,112 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (25 minutes ago)