Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.174 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,352 (2,855 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)