Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,421 (2,946 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)