Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,291 ($b5,113) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)