Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,558 ($b5,856) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)