Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,930 ($b6,113) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (42 minutes ago)