Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32683 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,310 (R 13,186) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (43 minutes ago)