Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24785 MYR / ARS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,188 (ARS $12,864) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)