Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.462 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,085 (£748) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)