Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.663 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,810 (£1,026) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (41 minutes ago)