Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.498 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,158 (£1,120) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (36 minutes ago)