Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.215 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,859 ($916) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)