Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.378 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,213 (R$ 2,332) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)