Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,117 (R$ 3,021) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)