Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,046 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,849 (R$ 1,979) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)