Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.190 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,973 ($1,187) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)