Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,152 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.450 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,112 ($1,373) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)