Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,156 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.453 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,141 ($1,379) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (33 minutes ago)