Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,013 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.897 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,202 ($1,335) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)