Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,162 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.427 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,061 ($917) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)