Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23607 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,848 (E£ 7,827) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)