Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.636 MYR / TTD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,132 (8,072 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (39 minutes ago)