Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / TTD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,467 (6,908 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)