Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 MYR / TTD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,607 (5,455 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)