Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.306 MYR / PGK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,381 (3,356 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)