Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.341 MYR / PGK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,672 (3,485 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)