Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12483 MYR / MUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,439 (₨35,565) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)