Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11678 MYR / MUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,875 (₨24,617) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 1 hour ago)