Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11470 MYR / MUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,532 (₨39,514) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)