Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12515 MYR / MUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,727 (₨37,773) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)