Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01404 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,230 (301,347 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)