Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01099 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,220 (292,980 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lucknow costs ₨145 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (about 2 hours ago)