Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30198 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,864 (R 12,795) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)