Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34068 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,773 (R 8,138) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)