Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06955 MYR / HTG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,629 (66,547 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)