Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06957 MYR / HTG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,861 (84,245 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)