Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06890 MYR / HTG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 61% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,620 (81,561 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)