Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06165 MYR / HTG
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,850 (78,659 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)