Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.805 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,492 (€935) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)