Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.819 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,095 (€1,057) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)