Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.771 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,313 (€904) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)