Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,281 (€897) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)