Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.121 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,192 (£1,209) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)