Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,477 (Rp 10,811,662) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)