Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,099 (Rp 9,298,469) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)