Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.310 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,187 (R$ 2,434) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)