Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.979 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,191 ($1,053) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)