Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16224 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM1,857 (11,448₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (37 minutes ago)