Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16251 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,357 (14,507₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)