Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16559 MYR / UAH
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,771 (16,734₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (44 minutes ago)