Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32095 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,738 (R 11,648) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)