Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31876 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,002 (R 12,555) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)